.Net Software engineer (3 yrs) with sales and business operations experience (4 yrs). Have global experience working with Chinese manufacturing partners, LG and Sony engineers. Experienced in embedded software, middleware and backend development.
Strong technical background - theoretical mathematics, research, and computer science. Always interested in opportunities to grow, tackle difficult challenges and improve.
Personable and easy to get along with. Creative interests include writing and programming. Main professional interest is in software development - "Building everyday software to make life easier"
Plays piano (poorly) and has written a short novel. Self motivated and directed. Enjoys travel, history, and music.
Nov 2015 to Current
Year 2 :
- Became scrum master for control board/hardware team and met vendor requirements and investor satisfaction
- Met key deliverables for LG BMS compliance
- Supported rewrite of web application back end to meet strict EA requirements in portal
- Increased exposure to Redback's internet stack (ASP.Net, EF, MVC)
- Continuously delivered and maintained control board software
Year 1 :
Lead developer on Redback's next gen control board
- Enabled Redback to secure Series A financing from major energy Distributor
- Took control board from idea to released product
- Currently installed across Australia
- Implemented workflow improvement scripts in powershell
Tech used :
C#, C++/CX, Entity Framework 6, ASP.Net MVC, .NetCore, Visual Studio, TFS, UWP Framework, Node
|Sales Representative/Team Leader/Technical Support||
2006 to 2010
My jobs covered client facing, team management and computer repair/delivery for client machines.
1914 Logan Rd Upper Mt Gravatt
Mar 2002 to Oct 2002
Responsible for reception, stocking and phone sales in a computer store. It's street name was "Floppy Diks" but the business retailer was Sunlit Technology