Professional and skilled accessibility specialist and
Senior QA Engineer with over 7 years’ experience in a manual testing
environment. A strong project collaborator that enjoys working with diverse
range of people and multiple projects. Easily adaptable and always expanding my
skill set to encompass new industry standards.
|Quality Assurance - Accessibility Specialist||
Sept. 2019 to Current, Sept. 2019 to Current
• Part of the team that integrated digital accessibility at Concentric Sky
• Educated teams on the importance on developing web applications with accessibility in mind
• Performed accessibility audits on existing and new projects
• Created and published VPATS for multiple projects
|QA Engineer/Product Support||
Sept. 2015 to Sept. 2019, Sept. 2015 to Sept. 2019
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents and provide feedback. • Create and implement user stories, test plans and test cases.
• Identify, document and track bugs utilizing JIRA.
• Collaborate with project leads, and across multiple project teams.
• Developed procedures, standards, and specifications for initial QA department.
• Experience utilizing virtual machines to test browser compatibility.
• Experience testing the accessibility of websites.
• Provide product support for existing clients.
• Give product demos to prospective clients.
Sept. 2011 to Dec. 2014
Apr. 2008 to Sept. 2011
• Direct client support for Equis Software: installation, troubleshooting, training and documentation.
• Develop new training documentation for use in client trainings.
• Helped to develop, create, and maintain company website.
Oct. 2005 to Nov. 2007, Oct. 2005 to Nov. 2007
• Implemented e-books to live and QA servers in Linux environment. Includes troubleshooting, CVS admin support & training.
• Upgraded and maintain web-based posting request page.
Sept. 2004 to Oct. 2005, Sept. 2004 to Oct. 2005
• Audited existing e-book data for XML compliance, errors and functional issues.
• Implemented changes and fixes to existing e-book content and other program files. • Assembled tutorials.
• Updated Video Skill Builder CD’s and integrate into tutorials.