Mar. 2020 to Current
Responsible for development and delivery of web applications for major financial institutions.
- Developed new features using React, Vue and Node for four different internal teams to ensure client deadlines were met
- Mentored other developers through paired programming, peer reviews and training sessions
- Documented development process for existing applications to enable quick localhost development setup
- Monitored applications using Kibana and Grafana and resolved production issues
|Associate Software Engineer||
Feb. 2018 to Mar. 2020
Developed a workflow based report generation tool using React and Node while working closely with internal SQL and Calculations teams to deliver full stack features
- Led the refactor of an existing React application to make it easier to maintain
- Migrated 16 existing web and API applications into Docker containers
Oct. 2014 to Aug. 2017
Responsible for developing new test procedures and testing lace and guide products to ensure they met performance requirements.
- Managed development of a new lifecycle test that reduced test time by 75%
- Developed and ran training sessions for test team on new lifecycle test procedure
July 2013 to Oct. 2014
Responsible for evaluating electrical products to determine compliance with safety standards.
- Conducted evaluations and communicated changes required to meet safety standards
- Prepared reports for clients to confirm their product met safety regulations
|Product Compliance Engineer||
Oct. 2011 to Dec. 2012
Responsible for reviewing wind turbine design and maintenance procedures to confirm they met health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Completed risk assessments for installation documents that decreased accidents on the job
- Generated a list of common regulations that reduced time to define future project requirements
|Chrysler Group LLC||
Auburn Hills, MI
|Vehicle Safety Engineer||
July 2010 to Oct. 2011
Responsible for vehicle crash testing to verify compliance with safety requirements.
- Coordinated with several internal teams when a design change was required to meet requirements
- Presented vehicle safety test results to executive management and recommended strategies to improve performance
Rock climbing, skiing, hiking, backpacking, running, strategy board games, baking, traveling, photography