Feb. 2018 to Current
Responsible for frontend development and maintenance of web applications for major financial institutions. Primarily working with React, Vue and Node.
- Migrated 16 existing web and API applications into Docker containers
Improved quality of code by adding unit tests to an existing project that had none and ran a training session for the team on unit testing
- Worked closely with internal SQL and Calculations teams to build full stack features
- Led the refactor of an old section of a web application to make it easier to maintain
Oct. 2014 to Aug. 2017
Responsible for developing new test procedures, creating test plans and testing lace and guide products to ensure they met performance requirements.
- Managed development of a new lifecycle test that reduced test time by 75%
- Developed and ran training sessions for test team on new lifecycle test procedure
July 2013 to Oct. 2014
Responsible for evaluating electrical products to determine compliance with applicable safety standards.
- Conducted evaluations at client sites and communicated changes required to meet safety standards
- Prepared reports for clients to confirm their product met safety regulations
|Product Compliance Engineer||
Oct. 2011 to Dec. 2012
Responsible for reviewing wind turbine design documents and maintenance procedures to confirm they met health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Improved quality of risk assessments for installation documents that decreased accidents on the job
- Generated a list of common regulations for wind turbines that reduced time to define future project requirements
|Chrysler Group LLC||
Auburn Hills, MI
|Vehicle Safety Engineer||
July 2010 to Oct. 2011
Responsible for full vehicle and component testing to verify compliance with safety requirements.
- Coordinated with several internal teams whenever a design change was required to meet requirements
- Presented vehicle safety test results to executive management and recommended strategies to improve performance
Rock climbing, skiing, hiking, backpacking, running, strategy board games, baking, traveling, photography