Self-motivated developer with a knack for working well under pressure, while handling multiple priorities and maintaining high quality control. I have a passion for navigating new tasks and learning new skill-sets. My work history shows a proven track record of managing and improving workflow processes while maintaining a strong attention to detail. Seeking full-time development opportunity where I can make a meaningful contribution to hard-working and creative team environment.
|The Difference Engine||
|Software Development Apprenticeship||
Apr. 2018 to Current
- Worked as a developer apprentice to build web applications for nonprofits.
- Used Ruby on Rails to build backend APIs.
- Used Vue and React to build modern SPA frontends.
- Worked with clients and product managers to collect customer requests and translate that to actual development deliverables.
June 2018 to Current
- Managed a staff of 10, including payroll and HR.
- Expanded the company Quality Management System during a burgeoning period of growth.
- Maintained all financial records, including accounts payable, invoicing, profit and loss, and daily profit markers.
|Zanies Comedy Club||
Dec. 2007 to May 2018
- Managed a staff of 20 including payroll, scheduling, and hiring and firing decisions.
- Created an online strategy including website maintenance, social media presence, and online sales.
- Maintained all financial records, including accounts payable, profit and loss, and daily profit markers.
Apr. 2018 to Sept. 2018
- Built full CRUD applications for future user-implemented website updates (FAQs, Success Stories, Users).
- Designed and implement models for data structures in a MongoDB database to support front end API calls.
- Modularized image uploading API using Cloudinary and implemented WYSIWYG form editing.
|Rescuing Leftover Cuisine||
Sept. 2018 to Current
- Designed UI Login/Sign-Up components using Bootstrap and React.
- Built reusable recipe card components using Bootstrap and React that would serve as the main template used throughout the website.
|Columbia College Chicago||
Aug. 1998 to June 2002
Sept. 2017 to Apr. 2018