Kayla R. Serpa
York College CUNY
Bachelors of Science Communications Technology 2015
LaGuardia Community College TechHire Open Code/ Udacity
Front End Web Development 2018
Participated in a Front-End Web Development Program in partnership with LaGuardia Community College & Udacity
Computer Languages HTML5,
Software Adobe Premiere ,
Adobe After Effects,
Logic Pro X,
Final Cut Express,
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
Mac OS X
Hardware MakerBot Replicator 5th Generation,
MakerBot Replicator 2,
Canon EOS Rebel 2000,
Canon EOS Rebel T2i,
Canon Eos T3i,
Panasonic Panaboard Smartboard
|Henry Waldinger Memorial Library|
|Library Page/ Technology Assistant|
May 2012 to Current·
Valley Stream, NY
- Manage 10 Apple iPads, 11 Windows laptop computers, a Panaboard Smartboard projector and a Makerbot Replicator 5th Generation 3D Printer.
Develop material and teach new 3D oriented program workshops geared for adults and children.
Consulted patrons on any 3D-related requests for projects and school work. Assist with any technology related requests.
|CUNY York College|
|College Assistant (Communications Technology)|
Aug. 2014 to May 2015·
- Advised students with various projects that utilized Arduino boards, 3D design software and 3D printers.
- Prepared and maintained 20 Macbook Airs for various classes.
- Managed and supported Makerbot Replicator 2 3D printer.
|Office Assistant (Career Services)|
Feb. 2014 to June 2014·
- Informed and directed students to proper personnel for career assistance.
- Designed information booklets using Microsoft Publisher and promoted career service events.
- Provided input and design for department posters using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
|Office Assistant (Print Services)|
Sept. 2012 to May 2013·
- Designed department business card and information booklet using Microsoft Publisher
- Maintained office and utilized Microsoft Excel to input data of print requests
- Provided customer service by assisting clients with print requests and answering inbound calls.