• Fourth year computer science student at Carleton University.
• Full stack web developer, focused on MERN.
• Experienced in bioinformatics, particularly RNA-seq.
• Bilingual in French and English.
• Canadian/American dual citizen.
Sept. 2015 to Current
|The Ottawa Hospital||
May 2020 to Sept. 2020
• Worked with a multi-disciplinary team to develop a data analysis pipeline for bulk RNA-seq data for Genome Canada's Genomic Applications Partnership Program (GAPP).
• Used a high performance CentOS cluster to schedule and test fusion callers using bash, R and SLURM.
• Assisted in presenting an RNA-seq seminar to academics.
|Home Web Server||
• Built and hosted a personal website on a home server using a Raspberry Pi.
• Server used Flask, Waitress (a WSGI) and Nginx to serve webpages made with Bootstrap 4.
• Currently using the RPi4 as a pi-hole (DNS sinkhole) in conjunction with an Arduino.
• Built a mobile weather station with a web application front-end using an Arduino Uno and a Particle Boron.
• Arduino Uno served as connection point for a thermometer, barometer, and hygrometer.
• Particle Boron provided LTE connectivity.
• Data was routed to a Bootstrap web application that graphed the sensory data.
• Was a team member on a personal health oriented, Java-based computer vision project.
• Program uses OpenCV and a laptop's webcam to compare the ratio between a user's shoulders and head to determine if they are slouching and encourages them to correct their posture.