I am a Full-stack Web Developer experienced in React.js and Node.js, with a passion for solving problems.
|Allay ( https://labs21-allay-be.herokuapp.com/ )||
|Tech stack: Node.js, Express, PostgreSQL|
Allay is a job portal for Lambda students and alumni to network and talk about their place of employment, hiring process, and salary range.
|Co-Make ( https://co-make-4.now.sh/ )||
|Tech Stack: React.js, Redux, React-router, Styled-components|
Co-Make is a full-stack web application for citizens in the US to draw attention to local issues in their communities
|NASA Photo of the Day ( https://react-nasa-apod.netlify.com/ )||
|Tech stack: React.js, Styled-components, Sweetalert|
This project was used as a study of state, props, and API management in a react application. The website displays photos from NASA's Photo of the Day API in a dynamic masonry layout.
|HarvardX - Certificate|
|FreeCodeCamp - Certificate|
|University of Delaware|
|Delaware Technical and Community College|
Lambda School ·
- Led a team of 10 students that emulates a real work environment using the agile methodology.
- Provided daily feedback and issue resolution of all curriculum through slack help channel or code review.
- Delivered one-on-one feedback and code review on a weekly basis.
- Mentored students on how to learn effectively and solve programming problems.
- Reviewed student code and giving feedback on areas of improvement .
- Led stand-up meetings to build camaraderie, facilitate the sharing of ideas and work progress, and provide guidance for that week’s study material.
Adesis, Inc. ·
New Castle, Delaware
|Principal Research Technician|
- Managed several different projects at one time, each with differing levels of priority and deadlines
- Coordinated with multiple levels of staff to deliver products on-time
- Submitted weekly reports on projects
- Kept an accurate and detailed laboratory notebook
University of Delaware ·
|NEWRNet Research Internship|
- Selected for this competitive research internship two years in a row
- Performed water chemistry research under guidance of Masters student and Professor
- Reported updates on research to team as short presentations
- Presented research at symposiums and poster sessions in front of peers and professionals