Florida International University
B.S. Computer Science 2020
Member of the Honors College
|Software Engineer Intern||
Jan 2018 - Apr 2018
- Worked on the Product Research and Innovation Strategy team to prototype proof of concept projects.
- Developed a cross platform mobile application using Ionic Native to showcase the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons for a customer conference.
- Constructed a NodeJS backend to serve beacon information and record challenge winners in a Mongo database.
- Developed a template of the company product using Angular to give the team a starting point and reduce overhead when beginning a new project.
|NSF Software Defined Networking Fellow||
Jun 2017 - Dec 2017
|Center for Internet Augmented Research and Assessment at FIU|
- Implemented Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Grafana to store and visualize 45 million packet headers daily coming from public institutions in South America.
- Developed python scripts to process, visualize, and document packet records to be used for creating reports and visualizations for the National Science Foundation (NSF).
|Automation Test Developer Intern||
Jan 2017 - May 2017
- Optimized test framework to ensure proper resources were available and running on test bench, for a project during internal transition to Ford Motor Company, used for testing the Ford SYNC infotainment system.
- Developed Python and Bash scripts for SYNC GUI testing, and ensuring test agents were working properly.
- Executed and maintained automated test tools/scripts to gauge quality and stability of Blackberry Android devices.
- Documented test environment setup for use by other testing facilities.
- A responsive web application awarded the "Best Web and Mobile Application" category award at UHack 2017.
- Utilizes user set filters and location to suggest a random restaurant.