|Software Engineer II
July 2017 to Current
- Created and launched a multitude of client facing applications in support of Sling TV:
- Initially maintained legacy Angular Customer Management/Acquisition application.
- Developed transitory applications utilizing React and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Ushered in legacy replacement application utilizing functional React components which are configurable through AEM by non-developers.
- Utilized experience with data modeling to provide feed back for back end services.
- Provided valuable insights and worked to develop original as well as integrated site analytics solutions to include Tealium.
- Applied aspects of my graphic design and animation skillset to create responsive animated front end UIX.
|Software & BI Developer
Dec. 2015 to June 2017
- Assisted in integrating Sisense with new or existing web based platforms.
- Worked across all aspects of business intelligence projects from customer and task management through development and delivery as a consultant for a number of large and small companies.
|Level 3 Communications Inc.
|Business Analyst I
Apr. 2014 to Apr. 2015
- Created novel solutions employing SQL, VBA, Excel and Word, radically increasing accuracy, optimized process, and reduced generation time for important daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Bridged the gap between internal information needs and the ability to communicate those needs via SharePoint, became a central element regarding updating and improving SharePoint site.
- Provided support and solution implementation for important first contact, customer facing website content.
|U.S. Air Force Reservist
Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, CO
June 2011 to June 2016
- While deployed and in garrison, contributed to the continuing evolution of our nation's defensive space control systems.
- Streamlined continuity between daily crews resulting in a marked increase in crew effectiveness.
- Implemented user friendly reporting mechanisms to facilitate day-to-day activity logging.
Apr. 2009 to July 2010
- Created visualizations used in informational kiosks for the East Span of the SF Bay Bridge.
- Forged new processes as needed while engaging both animators and engineers in projects ranging from highway staging and construction to next-generation redevelopment projects.
My personal portfolio showcasing recent work.
Chrome browser extension and website to facilitate clothes shopping and social sharing of outfits.
API powered vocabulary exploration tool visualized with D3.js.
|Galvanize Full Stack
|Art Institute of Colorado