|TECHNICAL PRODUCT/PROGRAM MANAGER - Cisco System Inc.||
Dec. 2017 - Present·
|+5 years TPM Experience|
As lead TPM of the largest Salesforce instance (30K users) at Cisco,
- Implemented, trained and enforced Agile Methodologies best practices with a remote team of 5 Salesforce (SFDC) developers, admins, and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers who with more transparency, metrics, and scrum rituals saw their productivity increased by 70%.
- Influenced cross-functional automation across senior management, business stakeholders and agile teams by transitioning from emails to Kanban (using SmartSheet and Jira) driving to a spike on delivery from 50+ to 150+ SFDC work requests in a quarter.
- Enhanced security standards by identifying the 200+ security vulnerabilities, building a security fix guidebook, getting leadership buy-in, and assigning the respective cross-functional teams to each code they owned which resulted in a 60% security issue reduction.
- Co-ordinated release management across Cisco’s portfolio by analyzing and cleaning-up 12+ full sandboxes, optimizing sandbox refresh schedules, and enabling a new 90% automated Continuous Integration/Development(CI/CD) Pipeline with Copado and reducing 70% deployment risk with Panaya.
- Improved requirements analysis and change management by enforcing best Classic to Lightning Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices, one of which was using more lightning pages over visualforce pages which increase adoption new salesforce features by 30%.
|CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - Itsthezone.com LLC.||
Dec. 2019 - Present·
New York City, NY
The Zone is an angel funded B2B2C SaaS Startup that utilizes data to Increase Connectivity and Wellness for Athletes Programs. As the CTO of Itsthezone,
- Led the product design from wireframes, prototyping, demo to launching to 3 universities with an expected 1K monthly active users (MAU)
- Documented and implemented a comprehensive HIPAA compliant cloud security architecture that was reviewed and approved by 3 Universities’ Security board
- Saved the company $50K in labor costs by thoroughly evaluating and project managing an outsourced tech support amidst the cultural, language, and time zone barriers
- Supervised an internal team of 4 direct reports and an external contracting team of 8 developers
|SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - Cisco System Inc.||
Jul. 2017 - Dec. 2017·
- Designed CRM solutions using Lightning Components, Visual-force Pages, Validation Rules, Custom Objects, Page Layout/Field Configuration, and Triggers which enabled the 100% migration from Classic to Lightning.
- Developed a process using validation rules and configurations to integrate Cisco’s Booking database with Salesforce to affect a weekly upload of 1000+ booking opportunities to expedite Cisco’s weekly booking/forecast process by 2X less time.
- Collaborated with Operation Leads to reduce search time and ease user experience by configuring a custom list view for Product /Service Specialists to easily tag themselves on Cisco’s 100k opportunities.
|TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, INTERN - Cisco System Inc.||
May 2015 - Aug. 2015, May 2016 - Aug. 2016·
- Modeled a patentable docker technology for migrating legacy applications to AWS by leading a global team of 6 full-time employees/interns from India, San Jose, Canada, and Nigeria that would save $20 million and generate a profit of $50 million annually.
|Orchestrated New Year Readiness for FY21 - Cisco System Inc.||
Apr. 2020 - Aug. 2020
- Effectively managed 5 product owners(from upstreams and downstreams) and 5 developers to plan and execute on the year end of Cisco's Booking cycle by processing more than 10 million opportunities/accounts and navigating through normalization without any P1 bugs for the first time in NYR's history.
|Engineered a Cloud Migration from SmartSheet to Salesforce - Cisco System Inc||
Mar. 2019 - Jul. 2019
- Planned and Moderated scrum calls, technical designs, development, migration, and optimization of +200 Cisco contracts from SmartSheet’s infrastructure to SFDC resulting in a more robust, more intuitive and 100% secured CRM solution for the Customer Experience organization.
|Stanford University (SU)||
Aug. 2015 - Jul. 2017
• Non-degree Program | University Innovation Fellow Program | Stanford Student Speaker | Design Thinking Trainer @ Cisco//Startup
|Morgan State University (MSU)||
Aug. 2014 - Jul. 2017
• B.Eng. Computer Eng. | Valedictorian - GPA: 3.96/4.00 | Google Ambassador | Award for Morgan App
|CIO - Cisco||
- Stronger Together
- Our People Deal
- Benefiting Everyone
|V-President - Cisco||
- Operational Excellence
|President - MSU||
- Valedictorian Award
- Presidential Award
• Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
• SAFe® Certified Adv. Scrum Master
• Cisco Security Architect
Customer Relationship Management
• SFDC: Mulesoft | Heroku | Data Loader | Workbench
• CLOUDS: Sales | Marketing | Service
• ZENDESK: Support | Chat
• ROLE: Partner Security Architect
• VULNERABILITY: Static | Dynamic | Penetration App Security Testing
• COMPLIANCE: IAM | HECVAT | HIPAA | ISO 27001
• Design Thinking Certified
• Morgan Konnect App ("600" Users)
• The Dream App ("300" Users)
• UX/UI: Figma | UXPressia | Miro
• AGILE: Scrum | Kanban | DevSecOps
• PMPs: Rally | Jira | SmartSheet
• WIKI: Confluence | Coda
• AREA DIRECTOR: Led 20 toastmasters club executives
• COACH: Coached 50+ International Students
• HOST: Hosted 10+ New Hire Orientations
Passions & Hobbies
• SPEAKING: NC Toastmaster Finalist
• TEACHING: Public Speaking Instructor
• DB: SQL | Hadoop | Tableau
• FRONT-END: Flutter | Dart
• CICD: Bitrise | AWS Amplify | Jenkins | Firebase