|+8 years Experience|
PRODUCT MANAGER @ Google Cloud Platform (GCP) - Google Inc. · |
Apr. 2021 - Present
As the lead PM for Compliance, Platform AI, and Public Sector of +200 GCP Products,
- Formulated the first GCP European sales guideline that unblocked a $20M UK deal.
Partnered with the Key Account Director to land +10 VPATs, unblocking and winning a $100M bank strategic deal.
Implemented the Noogler University Program which served as a +20 question bank and timeline onboarding document for +5 PMs.
- Launched GCP keyboard shortcut impacting +100 GCP UI Products that is compliant with the latest accessibility standards reuse-able across other Google products and provides a competitive advantage over Azure and AWS.
Crystallized +2022, 2023, and 2024 product vision, roadmap, priorities and strategy by leading a 2 day cross-functional workshops with +10 members (TPgMs, SWE Managers, SWEs, UXDs and UXRs) fostering innovation and alignment.
CHIEF ADVISOR (Technology & Product) - Itsthezone.com LLC. · |
New York City, NY
Dec. 2019 - Present
As previous CTO and current CTA of The Zone, a funded B2B2C SaaS well-tech startup with +10 team members,
Empower the Zone C-suite with the right strategy, technology architecture, people, and business decisions.
Directed an internal team of 4 direct reports and supervised an external contracting team of 8 developers.
- Spearheaded product design from wireframes, prototyping, and demo to the launch of 3 universities with a target MAU of 1K.
- Evaluated and managed an outsourced tech support team despite cultural, linguistic, and time zone barriers saving $50K in labor costs.
- Authored a comprehensive HIPAA compliant cloud security architecture reviewed and approved by three universities' security boards.
PRODUCT MANAGER - Cisco System Inc. · |
Dec. 2017 - Apr. 2021
As lead TPM of the largest Salesforce instance at Cisco with 30K users,
Trained, and enforced Agile best practices with a remote team of 5 developers, increasing productivity by 70%.
Enhanced security standards by identifying +200 vulnerabilities resulting in a 60% reduction in security issues.
Coordinated release management across Cisco's portfolio by enabling a new 90% automated pipeline using Copado.
Transitioned from emails to Kanban (using SmartSheet & Jira) to drive a spike in delivery to +150 work requests in a quarter.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Cisco System Inc. · |
May 2015 - Dec. 2017
Designed CRM solutions for 100% migration from Classic to Lightning using lightning components and Visual-force Pages.
Collaborated with Operation Leads to provide Cisco's +100k opportunities with a custom list view for Product and Service Specialists.
- Established a process integrating Cisco's booking database with Salesforce to enable a weekly upload of +1k booking opportunities.
|Quantic University (QU)||
Jul. 2022 - Jul. 2023
|Stanford University (SU)||
Aug. 2015 - Jul. 2017
|Morgan State University (MSU)||
Aug. 2014 - Jul. 2017
|CEO - Google Cloud||
- Individual - Customer Empathy Silver Award Winner
- Team - Honorable Mention
|CIO & VP - Cisco||
- Individual - Stronger Together | Our People Deal
- Team - Operational Excellence
|President - MSU||
- Valedictorian Award
- Presidential Award for Campus App
- New Face of Engineering