SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master | Partner Security Architect | Salesforce.com Admin
|Cisco Systems, Inc.||
|TECHNICAL PRODUCT/PROGRAM MANAGER||
Dec. 2017 - Present
As lead TPM of the largest Salesforce instance (30K users) at Cisco,
• Implemented, trained and enforced Agile best practices with a remote team of 5 Salesforce (SFDC) developers, admins, and Quality Assurance (QA) engineers who with more transparency, metrics, and scrum rituals saw their productivity increased by 70%.
• Influenced cross-functional automation across senior management, business stakeholders and agile teams by transitioning from emails to Kanban (using SmartSheet and Jira) driving to a spike on delivery from 50+ to 150+ SFDC work requests in a quarter.
• Enhanced security standards by identifying the 200+ security vulnerabilities, building a security fix guidebook, getting leadership buy-in, and assigning the respective cross-functional teams to each code they owned which resulted in a 60% security issue reduction.
• Co-ordinated release management across Cisco’s portfolio by cleaning-up 12+ full sandboxes, optimizing sandbox refresh schedules, and enabling a new 90% automated Continuous Integration/Development(CI/CD) Pipeline with Copado and reducing 70% deployment risk with Panaya.
• Improved change management by enforcing best Classic to Lightning Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices, one of which was using more lightning pages over visualforce pages which increase adoption new salesforce features by 30%.
|SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER||
Jul. 2017 - Dec. 2017
• Designed CRM solutions using Lightning Components, Visual-force Pages, Validation Rules, Custom Objects, Page Layout/Field Configuration, and Triggers which enabled the 100% migration from Classic to Lightning.
• Developed a process using validation rules and configurations to integrate Cisco’s Booking database with Salesforce to affect a weekly upload of 1000+ booking opportunities to expedite Cisco’s weekly booking/forecast process by 2X less time.
• Collaborated with Operation Leads to reduce search time and ease user experience by configuring a custom list view for Product /Service Specialists to easily tag themselves on Cisco’s 100k opportunities.
|TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, INTERN||
May 2015 - Aug. 2015, May 2016 - Aug. 2016
• Modeled a patentable docker technology for migrating legacy applications to AWS by leading a global team of 6 full-time employees/interns from India, San Jose, Canada, and Nigeria that would save $20 million and generate a profit of $50 million annually.
|Orchestrated New Year Readiness for FY21 - Cisco||
Apr. 2020 - Aug. 2020
• Effectively managed 5 product owners(from upstreams and downstreams) and 5 developers to plan and execute on the year end of Cisco's Booking cycle by processing more than 10 million opportunities/accounts and navigating through normalization without any P1 bugs for the first time in NYR's history.
|Integrated CPQ/DM apps to Sales/Marketing Cloud - Cisco||
Sep. 2019 - Dec. 2019
• Partnered with 2 product owners and Salesforce as Cisco lacked a robust automated and end-to-end pricing tool. In two months, both Marketing cloud and Distributed Marketing (DM) app, as well as Config-Price-Qoute (CPQ) app was installed thus providing 100% salesforce native capabilities and better sales experience.
|Migrated from SmartSheet to Salesforce - Cisco||
Mar. 2019 - Jul. 2019
• Planned and Moderated scrum calls, technical designs, development, migration, and optimization of +200 Cisco contracts from SmartSheet’s infrastructure to SFDC resulting in a more robust, more intuitive and 100% secured CRM solution for the Customer Experience organization.
|Stanford University (SU)||
Aug. 2015 - Jul. 2017
|Morgan State University (MSU)||
Aug. 2014 - Jul. 2017
|CIO - Cisco||
• Stronger Together
• Our People Deal
• Benefiting Everyone
|V-President - Cisco||
• Operational Excellence
|President - MSU||
• Valedictorian Award
• Presidential Award