Full stack web developer with a background in troubleshooting and problem resolution. Experienced in leading a remote team of developers.
A platform that provides Lambda School students candid company or interview reviews from alumni to aid students in their job search.
- Tech Stack: React | Redux | Chakra UI | Node.js | Express | Knex | PostgreSQL | Okta
- Built to the specifications of our client; based on the designs provided by our UX designers
- Collaborated remotely with a team of 6 full stack developers and 2 UX designers over the course of 8 weeks
- Researched and created a database containing approximately 120,000 US companies
A Build Week project that allows users to locate and follow their favorite food trucks.
• Tech Stack: React | Redux | Axios | Formik | Yup
• Developed the registration and login forms and pages
• Collaborated with a team of developers to complete the project based on provided design structure
A Build Week project created to connect customers traveling with kids with a certified assistant that will help get the customers from curbside to the gate.
• Tech Stack: Node.js | Express | Knex | Jest
• Developed the database and backend structure
• Met daily with remote team of developers to discuss progress and deadlines
A Build Week project designed to facilitate the distribution of excess prepared foods by restaurants and/or catered events with those in need of food.
- Tech Stack: HTML5 | CSS
- Designed and executed marketing/home page
- Contributed to daily remote meetings with development team
May 2020 to Current
• Provide daily feedback and issue resolution of Python curriculum through Slack help channel and code reviews.
• Mentor 8 students in Python development and problem solving.
• Lead Before/After/Support hours for students in need of extra tutoring.
• Deliver daily one-on-one feedback and code reviews.
• Lead daily standup meetings to build camaraderie, facilitate the sharing of ideas and work progress, and provide guidance for current study material.
|Kansas City Power & Light||
Kansas City, MO
Nov. 2015 to Aug. 2019
• Maintained system integrity through troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades.
• Collaborated with multiple crews in different areas of the city as part of training experience.
• Completed semi-annual field tests/evaluations and monthly e-training and testing.
|Time Warner Cable||
Overland Park, KS
Jan. 2013 to Nov. 2015
• Mentored and trained new/struggling technicians.
• Promoted to Jeopardy Tech within 8 months, Maintenance Tech within 15 months.
• Daily worked with customers and technicians to solve ongoing/repeat issues to ensure customer satisfaction and provide a quality product.
• Maintained better than 95% average customer problem resolution.
Sept. 2019 to Current
|Nazarene Theological Seminary||
Fall 2009 to Spring 2011
|Trevecca Nazarene University||
Jan. 2006 to May 2008
Fall 2001 to Summer 2004