|Academy of Interactive Entertainment||
Aug. 2019 to Current
Aug. 2003 to July 2007
|Designer / Producer for Rubberside Down||
|Designer and Producer, Unannounced App||
Feb. 2021 to Current
Designer and Producer for unreleased travel-related mobile app.
- Researched Maps API and Unity Plugins to find the fastest development options
- Recruited programmer and UI artist to work on Unity development
- Refined from loose concept to design documents and tasks
- Set up and ran HacknPlan for Art, Design and Programming tasks
|Freelance Unity Programmer and Designer for Symbion Project||
|Unity Programmer and designer for (m)ORPH||
June 2020 to Feb. 2021
- (m)ORPH is a VR interactive music experience for Oculus Rift and Quest
- Developed input, shader, physics, and 3D sound systems in C# for Unity
- Updated project to pass Oculus compliance
- Did additional game design and programming for upcoming updates.
|Snapchat AR Creator Residency||
|Programmer and Game Designer for MyTomato||
Sept. 2020 to Oct. 2020
Created the MyTomato AR Virtual Pet Lens for Snapchat as part of their AR Creator Residency Program in a small team.
- Created the initial pitch to Snapchat
- Programmed a full plant-sim that interacts with the Snapchat API to create a growable pet
|Freelance Writing and RPG Designer||
Jan. 2018 to Sept. 2020
|Experienced Tester / Lotcheck Tester||
May 2019 to Mar. 2020
Compliance testing for the Nintendo eShopChecked builds for stability on multiple specifications
|VMC at Airtight Games||
Nov. 2013 to Feb. 2014
Performed black box functional testing for Murdered: Soul SuspectRan test cases, build verification tests, ad hoc testing and regressing previous bugs
|Xbox 360 Certification Compliance Tester||
July 2013 to Nov. 2013
Performed Compliance testing for Xbox 360 CertificationChecked builds against the Test Certification Requirements on multiple specifications
- Worked in small teams to identify violations.
Mar. 2021 to Current
The Forgotten Circus is a stealth-horror game developed in Unity where you sacrifice friendly toys to escape from invulnerable monsters.
- Designed and programmed sound system for AI detection.
- Designed and programmed toy mechanics.
- Worked with programmers to integrate systems with AI and player controller.
- Worked with team to develop compelling toys and monsters.
May 2020 to July 2020
- Rise to the top is an imaginary FPS where a child must use their rocket launcher and sword to ascend the tower and rescue their cat, Princess.
- Worked in a team of eleven as a level designer and encounter designer across four sprints
- Designed the level to focus on and show off player rocket-jumping to bypass enemies or to knock enemies to their death
- Developed multi-stage boss fight with destroyable boss shields, teleporting enemies, and collapsing terrain.
|Game Jams as Programmer and Designer||
- Don't Touch the Penguin - You are a penguin so you should bite the delicious hands of children in this 3D arcade game
Programmer and Designer - Started using Scriptable Objects.
- Burning Horizon - Try to repair a space station during a meteor storm while it is on fire in this 3D arcade game
Shader Programmer and Level Designer
- Snooze Button - Try to get five more minutes of sleep... while the world is trying to wake you up in this 2D arcade game
- Mr. Gorbachev Tear Down This Wall! - Tear down the Berlin Wall in this 3D Pinball / Blockbreaker hybrid.
3D Modeler and Texture Artist
- Eco Yeti - You are the Yeti who eats Skiers - in this 3D Arcade game.
Programmer and Level Designer - First character controller and spawning system
|Tabletop Games and Larps · Game Master / Event Runner||
Sept. 2003 to Current
- Run both premade games and custom plotlines for a variety of game systems and settings
- Developed original content, monsters, NPCs encounters, and settings
- Ran games from between 2 and 40 participants
- Developed games for both Player Vs Environment and Player Vs Player focus