Highly skilled software development professional with more than 4 years of experience in software design, development, and integration. Offering advanced knowledge of Python and SQL programming languages. Background writing code and developing software systems for Sales and Marketing applications.
|Tata Consultancy Services - Motorola Solutions||
Chicago, IL, USA
June 2021 - Present
- Orchestrate efficient large-scale software deployments.
- Consult with engineering team members to determine system loads and develop improvement plans.
- Facilitate Joint Application Design sessions with stakeholders across all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to discuss and resolve issues.
- Lead Offshore L3/L2 teams for product enhancements and fixes, for the Motorola Sales Partners application portfolio, using Agile and DevOps approaches.
- Mentor junior developers by providing assistance with code reviews, programming techniques, problem-solving approaches, and best practices.
- Facilitated the transition to using Tableau within internal Business Operations teams for data visualization from internal RDBMS data sources, which reduced the L2 Data Support requests by 40%.
- Offer input on technical and platform-related strategic planning initiatives, prioritizing overarching business goals.
- Major Incident Management – Organize and lead the support for unplanned critical incidents/outages with internal and external stakeholders to ensure accelerated service restoration.
|Salesforce Business Analyst||
January 2021 - Present
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain business information and key data informing responses to development requests.
- Create workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate processes and timelines.
- Research and compile tailored weekly analytics and reports for senior management with the Salesforce CRM.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing departments to respond to questions and concerns regarding any IT projects.
- Develop and maintain an internal extract-transform-load (ETL) tool to migrate information from Salesforce to other RDBMS systems (MySQL).
August 2019 - Present
- Design and maintain streamlined, reusable and reliable code for use within distributed cloud environments.
- Review project specifications and design technology solutions that meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Revise, modularize and update old code bases to modern development standards, reducing operating costs and improving functionality.
- Participate in cross-functional projects while working in lean development environments.
- Develop and maintain backend tech stack software for Sales View - A sales reporting and reward payment application built to capture the End Customer Information, which in turn helps in building the sales forecasts and drives the future sales strategy/sales conversations. Improved Partner Engagement by 30% compared to the previous 3rd party application that was in use.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts in Python/Bash, and MySQL stored procedures for Data Integration purposes between multiple software systems.
Princeton, NJ, USA
|Network Automation Engineer||
April 2019 - August 2019
- Initiated and managed network test facilities to verify network hardness and resilience.
- Provided network support services for devices such as hubs, bridges, routers, and other hardware.
- Monitored data transfer security to detect and prevent intrusion attempts and respond to DDoS attacks.
- Performed troubleshooting for Juniper, Cisco devices, and packet analysis.
- Developed scripts for deployment, maintenance, and monitoring of various network devices using Python.
|Independent Consultant, Self-Employed||
Evanston, IL, USA
|Product Designer - Data Visualization||
January 2019 - April 2019
- Assisted Lanny Roytburg with Analytics consulting to strengthen their relationship with building material manufacturers.
- Product Design: designed wire-frames, created data pipelines, data modeling, and developed solution architecture using multiple tools. (Miro, and Tableau).