|University of California, Irvine||
B.S. Computer Science 2018
Technologies & Frameworks
Ruby on Rails
React & React Native
Software TDD & BDD
|Alpha Epsilon Pi|
|Brother & Designer|
Sept. 2016 to June 2018
|Women in Computer Science|
Sept. 2017 to June 2018
|Chabad at Pierce|
Aug. 2015 to Present
|Mentor and Volunteer|
Dec. 2014 to Present
|PennyMac Loan Services||
Westlake Village, CA
Oct. 2018 to May 2021
Architected, tested, and augmented Cloud applications that support important business processes for the Capital Markets business segment, including their pricing and trading engines, built with Ruby on Rails.
- Optimized and documented the external trading API, aiding the company in moving an average of $800 million in loans traded and sold in production every day.
- Designed & completely owned a React-based UI used by correspondents for pricing and trading, saving $36,000 per-trader, per-year while improving client engagement.
- Built pipelines for data retrieval & exchange with industry partners using tools like Azure Functions, SOAP and REST service integrations, leading to dozens of man-hours saved per week in trading time, as well as providing bidirectional pricing data at twice the velocity and veracity.
- Constructed useful GitLab CI & Automation pipelines to boost developer productivity and ensure quality linting & testing standards are met for every line of code that is shipped to production.
Agoura Hills, CA
|Mobile Application Developer (Intern)||
July 2018 to Oct. 2018
- Added a visual marketing interface to improve outreach to over 50,000 customers and grow client participation.
- Architected an automated end-to-end testing solution using BrowserStack, Jest, and Appium to trim at least 50% of our UI and acceptance testing time for each release.
Costa Mesa, CA
|Software Development Intern||
Jan. 2018 to Mar. 2018
- Produced custom tailored software solutions for the high school sports niche using MySQL, PHP, HTML/CSS.
- Led an initiative to migrate a legacy PHP application toward a mobile-first SPA, using Ionic, Angular, and Cordova, drastically reducing the amount of code used for a mobile application.
2018 to Present
Ruby on Rails • vscode-elixir-ls
A web application that uses the Houndify API to analyze speech and detect possible instances of social-engineering. Runner-up for the SoundHound Prize at TreeHacks 2018 at Stanford University.