|University of California, Irvine||
B.S. Computer Science 2018
Technologies & Frameworks
Ruby on Rails
React & React Native
Software TDD & BDD
|Alpha Epsilon Pi|
|Brother & Designer|
Sept. 2016 to June 2018
|Women in Computer Science|
Sept. 2017 to June 2018
|Chabad at Pierce|
Aug. 2015 to Present
|Mentor and Volunteer|
Dec. 2014 to Present
|PennyMac Loan Services||
Westlake Village, CA
Oct. 2018 to May 2021
Architecting, testing, and augmenting applications that support important business processes for our Capital Markets department, including our pricing and trading engines.
- Optimizing and documenting our external trading API, aiding the company in moving an average of $800 million in loans traded and sold in production every day.
- Designing & completely owning a front-end used by correspondents for pricing and trading, saving $36,000 per-trader, per-year while improving client engagement.
- Building pipelines for data retrieval & exchange with industry partners using tools like Azure Functions, SOAP and REST service integrations, leading to dozens of man-hours saved per week in trading time, as well as providing bidirectional pricing data at twice the velocity and veracity.
- Constructing useful GitLab CI & Automation pipelines to boost developer productivity and ensure quality linting & testing standards are met for every line of code that is shipped to production.
Agoura Hills, CA
|Mobile Application Developer (Intern)||
July 2018 to Oct. 2018
- Added a visual marketing interface to improve outreach to over 50,000 customers and grow client participation.
- Architected an automated end-to-end testing solution using BrowserStack, Jest, and Appium to trim at least 50% of our UI and acceptance testing time for each release.
Costa Mesa, CA
|Software Development Intern||
Jan. 2018 to Mar. 2018
- Produced custom tailored software solutions for the high school sports niche using MySQL, PHP, HTML/CSS.
- Led an initiative to migrate a legacy PHP application toward a mobile-first SPA, using Ionic, Angular, and Cordova, drastically reducing the amount of code used for a mobile application.
2018 to Present
Ruby on Rails • vscode-elixir-ls
A web application that uses the Houndify API to analyze speech and detect possible instances of social-engineering. Runner-up for the SoundHound Prize at TreeHacks 2018 at Stanford University.