Senior-level iOS Developer with a history of several apps published to the App Store and downloaded thousands of times, winning over 10 hackathons, inspiring students through a TEDx talk and attending the Apple World Wide Developers Conference twice as a Scholar.
|Freelance iOS Developer||
2016 to Current
- Billed over 500 hours on Upwork to build world-class iOS projects.
- Built three complex apps using MVC/MVP architectures, Networking, Core Data, Auto Layout, UI development with .xibs and Storyboards.
Feb 2017 to Aug 2017
- Built and designed simple and engaging educational app, implemented math questions generator.
- Implemented support for handwriting recognition using Levenshtein distance.
- 20,000 downloads & top US 100 charts on the App Store in the free education category without paid advertising.
Swift, iOS Development, Git, Test Driven Development
Aug 2017 to Oct 2017
- Implemented QR code generator and scanner, profile section, business cards list, company logo selection.
Took project from the idea stage to live product on the App Store.
- Swift, iOS Development, fastlane, Firebase, SwiftLint, CocoaPods, REST APIs.
Feb 2018 to Current
- Implemented simple and elegant user, REST API calls & usage of Yelp API.
- Implemented data saving with Firebase and offline support.
- Live on the App Store!
Feb 2018 to Current
- Implemented the Inception neural network to identify any object in front of the camera using Apple ARKit and CoreML.
- Implemented language translation using Google Translation API using target language (added support for 50+ languages).
- I was able to ship a fully functional and technically challenging product on a tight deadline (36 hours).
|Apple · WWDC Scholarship 2016 (selected out of 5000+ applicants)||
- Awarded a WWDC Scholarship for a second consecutive year providing the opportunity to attend Apple sessions and labs.
|Apple · WWDC Scholarship 2015 (selected out of 3000+ applicants)||
- In June 2015 I was awarded a WWDC Scholarship by Apple to allow me to attend their annual developers conference in San Francisco.
|Google · Best Use of Google Cloud Platform (selected out of 116 apps)||
- TreeHacks was a 400 person hackathon hosted by the University of Stanford, where we developed an iOS mobile app using CoreML and ARKit. Finalist project at Stanford (out of 116 hacks).
|Hackathon Participant · Major League Hacking||
Jun 2015 to Current
- Participated and won in 10+ programming competitions hosted at the University of Stanford, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
- Awarded prizes from companies like Google, Johnson & Johnson and Target.
- Mentored and provided guidance to beginner/mid-level iOS teams several times.
|TEDx Speaker · TEDxYouth@Bologna||
Sep 2016 to Current
- Inspiring audiences with my story and message to create change in their own lives.
- The talk was viewed by 50,000 people and it is available to watch on YouTube.