Avant-garde, Experience Designer & Coder. Highly passionate about blending technology and arts to creatively and efficiently solve problems.
|African Women in Leadership Organisation||
AWLO International Headquarters, Lagos - Nigeria
|Chief Technology Officer||
Mar. 2017 to Current
- improved the load time of websites, the speed of email delivery and other resources by setting up cloud-based VPS and custom mail servers - a departure from the shared hosting used before.
- built the organisation's restful APIs.
- introduced and implemented Continuous Development/Integration/Deployment to the organisation's software culture by setting up the organisation's Git account, repositories and CI/CD pipelines.
- reduced communication delays by over 300% by implementing transactional emails and automated marketing emails.
- introduced and implemented electronic payments/donations/conference management.
- increased the quality of the technology workforce by introducing and managing the technology internship/mentoring program of the organisation.
My responsibilities move along all levels of the organisation. I am responsible for:
- working with the President and other executives to develop a technical strategy for the company; this involves goal-setting, discussing options and analyzing risks.
- aiding recruitment and retention efforts, streamlining operations and advocating for innovative ideas and individuals on the team.
- keeping up on competitive technology trends, both in the market and among partners.
- keeping an eye for new technological developments that can help the organisation improve efficiency and stakeholders satisfaction.
- working with the marketing team to develop strategies and plan community-related efforts.
- building confidence in the company's vision by using technology to drive transparency.
Nov. 2015 to Mar. 2017
- increased operational efficiency by 32% by implementing automated scheduling of programming content.
- started online radio live streaming.
- led the organisation's efforts to move to a Visual Effects (VFX) powered WebTV.
Apr. 2020 to Current
A robust and fully functional restful API for Hope Behind Bars Africa Initiative.
Node.js, Express.js, and TypeScript.
Mar. 2020 to Mar. 2020
A bot that reminds you to take your medication/drugs by sending friendly and customised reminder messages via SMS.
Node.js, Notifications: Nodemailer(emails), SMS API (sms), cron (reminders).
Feb. 2019 to Feb. 2019
A web app that enables you to invite your friends for a conference by sending a pre-written and customised SMS to them with your name as the sender ID and their names in the salutation.
Link here: https://awlo.org/awlc/inviteafriend/
Jan. 2019 to Feb. 2019
An app for Hope Behind Bars Africa to help indigent prison inmates find legal representation by connecting them with pro bono lawyers.
|Hope Behind Bars Africa Initiative · Volunteer Solutions Architect & CTO||
Dec. 2018 to Current
|United Nations Volunteers · Volunteer||
Jan. 2019 to Current
|Google Local Guides · Local Guides||
May 2015 to Current
Responsible for adding new and missing places and roads on the Google Map.
|United Nations Women/AWLO HeForShe · Volunteer Technical Director||
Dec. 2017 to Current
- conceptualised, designed and implemented the database for the AWLO HeForShe commitment capture.
- put together the Content Management System based website https://awlo.org/heforshe to carry forums, resources and many more features to help promote and scale the campaign in the region of Africa.
|University of the People, California||
Sept. 2018 to Current
|University of Uyo, Nigeria||
|Saint Mary's Senior Science College, Ediene-Abak||