Use a recursive algorithm and HTTP calls to pull in all comments from a passed Reddit URL and return as array of hashes.
Oauth engine/plugin gem, authenticating users through Dribbble, with no dependencies.
Jekyll site aggregating web development resources for students new to programming.
A seed application for starting a new Jekyll site, including project structure and asset management with Grunt.
Curious, focused, organized, happy. Full-stack developer building maintainable, compassionate, user-driven applications. If you need self-starters who don't need hand-holding, who are coachable, take initiative, and thrive on ownership, you're speaking my language and I'd like to learn yours.
|Engineering Team Lead | The Bacon||
Aug 2017 to Current
- Support and manage a fully remote developer team. Plan and manage sprints, sprint planning meetings and standups, support junior developers, manage code reviews and releases of pull requests, including all front-end pull requests. Source and interview team members. Continue to write code as an individual contributor.
- Manage project efforts across business needs, developers, and QA to flow projects from conception to completion.
|Web Developer | The Bacon||
Oct 2016 to Current
Lead on front-end projects. Involved in every aspect of the stack, manage and deliver projects, hunt bugs, meet feature requests. In this 11-member startup, work closely with all members to identify issues, features, and updates. No project too large, too small, too old, or too new.
1000+ commits, 7M+ lines of code committed (7M+ removed!). Built our custom Jekyll blog. Pitched and led multiple schema redesign project scoped at up to 2000+ files.
|Software Engineer Contractor | FundRx||
Aug 2017 to Sep 2017
- Work closely with team members to meet bug and feature requests. Rebuilt several processes for internal and external users.
|Instructor, Mentor, Speaker||
Jun 2016 to Nov 2017
Dev Bootcamp: Ran seminars, provided technical mentorship. Sept '16 - Nov '17
- Codecademy Ready: Remotely ran seminars, provided technical mentorship. Oct '16 - Jan '17
- Speaker and Lecturer: Delivered original talks at events such as Women Who Code algorithms meetups, Rails Camp at the UN, WindyCityRails conference, RubyRemoteConf, NYC.rb meetup, and more. Panelist at Dev Bootcamp and Girl Develop It. Jun '16 - Oct '17
|Software Development Contractor | MarryMapp||
Jul 2016 to Sep 2016
Worked on beta product with CEO and senior developers. Tickets touched the UI, API, and database. Met bug and feature requests, wrote documentation, integrated libraries.