|AXA Equitable Holdings||
100 Madison Street MD 33-15 Syracuse, NY 13202
Oct. 2018 to Current
• Define application problem by engaging with clients; evaluating procedures and processes
• Develop the solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions
• Control solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
• Validate results by testing programs.
• Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
|HackUpstate (Coding BootCamp)||
235 Harrison St, Syracuse, NY 13202
|Teaching Assistant /Back Up instructor||
Mar. 2019 to Aug. 2019
- Provided Feedbacks based on performance
- Reinforced lessons plans presented by teachers
New York, New York
|Web Development Immersive | Engineering Fellow||
Dec. 2017 to Mar. 2018
- Built full-stack web applications from the ground up, both individually and in group environments.
- Gained the skill to think like a software engineer, in order to approach technical problems creatively.
- Acquired the skills needed to work under pressure while still meeting tight deadlines and delivering quality code
Brooklyn, New York
|Web Developer Immersive||
Oct. 2017 to Dec. 2018
- Learned the fundamentals of web development through engaging projects and assignments.
- An app that renders restaurant orders, menus and checkout
- Developed using Html,CSS,Express,React.js,PostgreSQL
- Musicfy is an app that renders artist, albums and song preview using Itunes API.
- A self-scoring trivia game.
|Hack Upstate · HackUpstate Hackaton||
Winner of Innovative idea.
|State University of New York at Oswego · Dean's List||
|General Assembly , New York, New York||
|Per Scholas, Bronx, New York||
|State University of New York at Oswego||