Ever since I was a young, I have been fascinated by people and culture. After finishing an associates degree in psychology, I set out to discover the world on my own. For 3 years I lived with host families and did service work in Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe while climbing mountains along the way. I returned to finish my Undergraduate and Masters degrees in business with a new found curiosity for how people identify with the products they use. Since then I have driven the startup of new ventures from advertising to technology as I have continued to examine and inspire the relationship between people and the products they use. Most recently, I launched my company pennypost to make it easy to send real postcards with digital and social photos.
|pennypost | www.pennypost.me||
|Product Manager | Founder||
Nov 2015 to Current
- Conceived of the idea. Built the MVP. Organized a team of 7 developers and designers. Launched our product.
- Raised seed funding and negotiated our partnerships with General Assembly, wework, and watsi.
- Accepted into Amazon Web Services Portfolio package for accelerated or VC backed startups.
Mar 2014 to Jun 2015
- Led the development of both our home sharing and host services products with an international team of developers and designers.
- Created road map, user personas, wireframes, mockups, and the first prototype we used to define our product requirements.
|Associate Product Manager | Product Advisor||
2009 to 2016
Joe App | Theo Chocolate | Finnriver | Kemik | Efinity
- Worked with founders to conceive of, launch, and scale products in Seattle, South Africa, and Guatemala
|Class President Tsinghua PBC School of Finance||
|Seattle University | University of Cape Town | Tsinghua University · Graduated Cum Laude||
|International Volunteer Experience||
Thailand | El Salvador | Guatemala | South Africa